Awakening hearts in every generation to the power of life in Christ.
We continue the Jesus Adventure with a voyage into the depths of God’s plan for us. We will plunge into the deep waters to be soaked by the Spirit as we explore a life that is overflowing with growth in our authentic relationships with God and others.
A Life of Freedom
- I am baptized and remember the promises of my baptism daily.
- I abide in the Word and pray continually.
- I am set free from a life that is bound by the law, Christ has fulfilled the law for me.
- I find peace in Christ, even in stressful life circumstances.
- Phillipians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
A Life of Joy
- I celebrate a regular rhythm of rest to spend quality time with God.
- I am growing in my ability to share my story with others.
- I share life together with other believers and engage in fellowship regularly.
- I am living out my faith at home, at work, and in my neighborhood.
- Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
A Life of Sacrifice
- I am using my God given gifts to live out my unique calling.
- I am a steward of all the time, treasure, and talent God has given me to be used to generously serve him.
- I surrender personal gain to build up the kingdom of God.
- I love and serve my neighbors.
- Matthew 25:40 The King will reply, “Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”
- Hebrews 12:2 ..fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before Him He endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
A Life of Renewal
- I humbly come before the Lord regularly for forgiveness and share forgiveness freely with others.
- I extend grace to others in all circumstances.
- I am reducing unhealthy old habits and developing new healthy habits as Christ transforms me in his image.
- I am deepening my relationships to become more transparent and vulnerable.
- Psalm 51:10-12 Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
- Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is — His good, pleasing and perfect will.